Uni-Break, also known as a “lump breaker” or “kibbler” is an excellent way to break large lumps of agglomerated material.
Uni-Break is used to reduce large lumps in raw materials before further processing The compact design makes the unit easy to fit into existing production lines.
Uni-Break can have a very high capacity, up to 10,000 kg/h.
The Uni-Break is designed to provide the ultimate result for grinding raw materials with large agglomerates.
The Uni-Break’s design with dual shafts that rotate against each other means that the capacity will be high.
Uni-Break’s construction is robust in stainless steel and is also manufactured in a hygienic design that is also easy to clean. The end plate can be quickly removed to access the dual rotors.
Uni-Break can also be placed before a Uni-Mill cone mill to provide an integrated solution that provides efficient production in the pursuit of going from a larger particle (lump) to a smaller one.
Uni-Break is cGMP compliant and ATEX / explosion proof versions are available.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel
- Low maintenance costs and easy to clean compact size
- Low installation space
- External layers lying on the outside
- ATEX Versions available.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 kg/h
- Inlet dimensions: 450mm x 550mm
- Engine power: 2.2 kW
- Typical applications:
- For crushing pharmaceutical raw materials
- For crushing raw materials for the food industry
- Can be integrated with Uni-Mill to provide the ultimate size reduction solution