Uni-Cap (dust-free transitions)
Uni-Cap is a fully cast hygienic dust-free transition. The material is a silicone that meets the requirements of the FDA.
The standard material is clear silicone, but special colors can be supplied subject to quantity and color request. A corresponding range of stainless steel support rings is also available, made from 316L stainless steel; various surface treatments can be provided.
Isolating Dust is an important problem in the process industry. Uni-Cap has been designed to help manufacturers meet the strict requirements required.
The Uni-Cap helps to isolate the dust and create a safer working environment, ensuring operators are fully protected during the transfer of powder processing.
By integrating the Uni-Cap with stainless steel support rings, the Uni-Cap system offers a very simple and cost-effective way to create a “closed system”.
- Dustproof connection
- FDA compliant silicone
- Excellent GMP design
- Durable and easy to clean
- No tools needed
- Hygienic rings in stainless steel
- Fast and reliable installation
Dust cap Material of construction: FDA compliant silicone (FDA CFR 177.2600)
Support ring Construction material: 316L stainless steel.
Typical areas of use
- Closing an inlet when not in use.
- Dust-free transfer from IBC to IBC
- When grinding into an IBC
- Vacuum transport to an IBC
- Used on the underside of IBC discharge valves during transport to isolate powder