The Hanningfield Uni-Hoist is ideal for lifting containers such as IBCs, drums and and other containers.
The stand with cGMP design that specifically takes into account the needs of the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and similar industries.
For example, the lift does not use a hydraulic lifting mechanism, which provides a more hygienic function.
The Uni-Hoist range of stainless steel lifting systems is the perfect solution for lifting, turning and inverting IBCs and drums.
Lifting up to 1500 kg, the lift is suitable for almost all applications and provides both a safe and reliable solution.
The handling of an IBC or drum allows for gravity feed to a process machine, eliminating the need for vacuum transport. The exclusion of this external interference creates a more hygienic process.
The Hanningfield Uni-Hoist can also be used for equipment positioning. Process equipment, such as mills and vacuum transport.
A lift is fitted to provide operational flexibility, both in terms of mobility and height.
The Uni-Hoist IBC / Barrel Lift is designed and manufactured by Hanningfield Process Systems (UK).
- Stainless steel construction
- Non-hydraulic lifting mechanism
- Construction that protects the operator in the event of equipment failure
- Hygienic, simple clean design
- Mobile and desktop version available
- Lift, Turner and Rotate only designs.
- Eliminates manual handling
- Increased productivity
- Increases hygiene and safety
- Simple clean design for minimal downtime
- Construction material: Stainless steel (304 or 316)
- Lifting capacity: 1500 kg
- Explosion protection: ATEX or non-version available
- Typical areas of use
- IBC lifting, rotating and inverting
- Barrel feeding, rotating and inverting
- IBC dockning
- Tablet press machine
- Transfer – IBC to capsule filling machine
- Transfer – IBC to IBC.