Uni-Connest (Flexible Silicone Connection)
The Uni-Connect system is ideal for connecting two machines with Tri-Clamps. The use of a flexible connection is a simple and effective method of height adjustment and also compensates for unevenness.
The Uni-Connect system is a simple and cost-effective method of connecting two pieces of process equipment where a temporary dust-tight connection is required. The use of the flexible connection is ideal for material transfer and can be used to dampen any vibration problems.
The Uni-Connect system consists of Tri-Clamps clamps and flanges to ensure easy integration in any product transfer situation. Using Tri-Clamps also ensures that the transfer part has a smooth surface, which avoids unnecessary build-up of product and prevents product traps. Uni-Connect is molded in one piece of FDA compliant silicone rubber. The silicone material complies with FDA 177, 2600 and is transparent.
- Dustproof connection
- FDA compliant silicone
- Durable and easy to clean
- No tools needed
- Hygienic flanges in stainless steel
- Fast and reliable installation
- Material of construction: FDA compliant silicone (FDA CFR 177.2600)
- Support Ring Material of Construction: 316L stainless steel
- Uni Connect Sizes
- Compensation for maladapted process machine inlets and outlets
- Dust tight connection between two machines
- Dust-free transfer from IBC to IBC
- Milling in an IBC
- Vacuum transport to an IBC
- Provides simple and quick sanitary connections.
- Connects non-adaptive process equipment. Easier connection of non-adjustable machine parts.
- Manage temperature-driven contraction and expansion.
- Reduce vibrations between equipment parts.
- A wide range of sizes are available Compatible with many different standards.
- Makes a smooth sanitary connection compared to “old” connection methods. Improve product flow and reduce product retention.
- Make cleaning easy through easy access.
- The ambient temperature is -20°C to 140°C.